MSP includes built-in, preconfigured templates for emails schedulers often need throughout the scheduling cycle. To see the list of available templates, click on the “Use template” button at the top of the Announcements pane, then select “Preconfigured” from the drop-down menu. The available preconfigured templates are listed below:
- Introductory email – request for updates
- Introductory email – schedule finalized
- Introductory email – for leaders
- Mobile app available
- Request for updates to availability
- Request for updates to availability (reminder)
- Schedule finalized
- Send login information to those that don’t have it
- Lost login information
- Last week no shows
When using a template, you can add or change the text as needed by simply selecting the desired email and making the desired changes. When sending or previewing the email, the Token Options dialog will be displayed so you can control how the tokens are configured when the email is sent.
You may also save your own templates for later use by creating an email, clicking on the down arrow in the lower left corner next to the “Save as draft” button, then choosing “Save as template” from the menu. Note that these templates are accessible to all users of your license.